Thursday, September 13, 2012

when should one draw the line at buying baby boots??

I had some decorative pillows and cups to take back today. Yes, you read that correctly. Pillows and cups. I have this weird obsession. I bring them home, realize I don't need them and take them back. This is why I don't blog about myself because I would talk about stupid shit like cups and pillows. Instead, I shall blog about serious, heavy issues like baby fashion. ANYWAY...I returned my things and stumbled upon these uhhhmazzzinng boots
You can't really see how cute they are here, but you can see the pure joy in her eyes. I was alone and vunerable. No one was there to take my hand and tell me stella doesn't need anymore boots. So we bought them!

It's a little too soon to wear them, but she is just breaking them in around the house.

They look pretty presh with her babylegs.

Stella is recovering from a little virus, so she laid low in a monogrammed onesie and some babylegs :)

Wearing Purple onesie-Carters
Legwarmers-Babylegs
furry boots-target
total cost of outfit- about $18


No comments:

Post a Comment