Monday, September 17, 2012

50 shades of purple

Stella originally wore this outfit last week, but she was sick, so she wasn't in the mood to blog. I just had to bust it out again because it was so stinking cute.
Stells is really not into headbands right now which is unfortunate because her mullet is coming in real hot. I tried because it was the perfect accessory for this purple ensemble, but she just wasn't having it.
 
I snagged these little bloomers at children's place on clearance. I didn't want her little legs to be cold so I paired them with the tights. (a present from grandma). I felt guilty sending her to school in this outfit because of all the layers. She was like a human nesting doll. When it came time to change her diaper, I'm sure her teachers were waiting for Ashton Kutcher to pop out. Layer over layer...
 
Nesting dolls
 
Stells and I agreed that this was the perfect outfit for the fall-ish weather we've been having. Her legs were nice and cozy but her top was cool and breezy.
 
Wearing Carter's onesie
Children's Place Bloomers
Target boots
Headband gift
Tights gift

2 comments: