Friday, September 14, 2012

chill out, peta, it's not what it looks like.

Stella and I were ecstatic to be back at work/school today. She missed all her friends so much on Thursday. When I saw that it was a chilly 58 degrees this morning, I couldn't wait to put stella in her fur vest. It's just been sitting in her closet, waiting for it's big debut!!

Put your flour down. It's not real, at least I don't think it is. If it is, it's so small they probably just killed a baby fox, not like a real grown up one. I'm kidding!!! Stella felt like a queen in her faux fur vest. She didn't want to take it off :)
 
When it came time to photograph the outfit, the vest was nowhere to be found. I think that Louis found it and thought it was alive. oops.
Wearing Target Jeggings
Monogrammed Carters Onesie
Target Fuggs
 
Have a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I love the vest, but the monogrammed onsie...so cute. Such a stylin' girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa. Good news too I found the vest. She can wear it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lisa. Good news too I found the vest. She can wear it again :)

    ReplyDelete