Tuesday, September 25, 2012

leopard is my favorite color

Sorry I haven't blogged for a couple of days. I know most of you have felt lost and empty inside going to bed not knowing what Stella wore that day. This post is here to fill that void in your life.
This is probably one of my favorite outfits of all time. It's a precious little number from children's place. Stella loves to shop at children's place. It's sassy and sophisticated. Sorry, Gymboree, we're over the owls. Move on.
Stella asked me if I thought her butt looked big in the bubble skirt. I told her yes. But probably because of the diaper. Look at those juicy legs!!
Stella's monogrammed headband was an obvious choice for the perfect accessory. It looked so cute for the 3 seconds she kept it on. 
Her favorite color is leopard.

Wearing monogrammed headband-present
Pink onesie-Carter's
Leopard cropped cardi-Children's Place
Lace bubble skirt-Children's Place
fuggs-target



No comments:

Post a Comment