Tuesday, September 11, 2012

red pants make me want to go apple picking

Stella and I were twinkies today in our red skinnies. She opted for a gray ruffled top, little miss likes to keep it casual. I don't know about you, but I love pairing red with animal print. So we decided on the zebra loafers. Loafers are really on trend this fall, so it all made sense. S.J wasn't too sure about these pants when I first put them on, but as soon as she caught a glimpse of her cute little tush in the mirror, all her doubts were washed away.
 
These zebra baby loafers are so cute  I could puke. They are Toss, a San Fransisco based designer that specializes in girly fashion!! I was lucky enough to score them at a hoarder's sale in Webster :)
 
 I told Stella to give me her best pout. Someone has been watching a little too much ANTM. I actually think she is pouting because while we were looking for these shoes, she found her Easter bonnet and I wouldn't let her wear it for the pics. Less is more, my darling. Less is more.
 
Wearing shirt from Babies r us- $2 on clearance!
pants- Old Navy $10
Shoes-$.50 yea that's right .50 cents!
headband- hobby lobby-$1.99
total cost of outfit- about $15
 


1 comment:

  1. I Love love love love this!! I think I said love too many times :)

    ReplyDelete